Airport Donnerflug0071

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Players' started by Donnerflug0071, Jun 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello Pilots!

This is the introduction of Airport

Donnerflug0071
    in Argentina

User ID 11576556
    (Our administration is based in Germany, so all schedules are related to UTC+1 time-zone)
    Donnerflug0071 is a international airport with flights to many countrys.
    New airlines are welcome.

Current Level = 68

Our Service-Times:
    Particularly at Events. Usually hours 8-17h (8am till 5pm).
    When there is no event: maybe I'm on, maybe I'm not.

Our Services:
    Incoming Planes
    will be serviced soon as possible. All types of aircrafts can land on the airport. Express-Planes will not be served regularlay. Service of them is most likely when our Quick-Service is activated. In this case, we will announce Quick-Service here in the board.
    Outbound Planes will head for destinations from our buddy-list. Usually we send to users, that have sent to us. We send back only to users, that have send groups of passenger planes with flight-times of 1h-.... .
    There will be no reaction to imcoming Express-Planes and Cargo-Planes. Please do not expect reaction to single planes and very small groups.
    If xou expect us to send to you, take care of this: Please be sure your tower-light is green on arrival of your planes. Because it is possible that you are off or I'm off, you could coordinate flights by communication (fly-bys). Please be sure your tower-light is green, while communication/until our communication is fininished.;)

Tower-Lights:
    Our Tower-Light:

green: we expect flights to service them.
    red: we do not ecpect flights. May be I'm on and will service incoming flights. On red light it's not very probable that I will send my own aircraft.
    Your Tower-Light:
    green: we react like mentioned before.
    red: usually we do not send any aircraft or fly-by to 'red' airports. (Our buddy-list is too big to find it.) Only top-buddys (currently > 1000BP) can expect flights on red light.

Have lots of fun with your flights!!!

2. Open
    Next 10 hrs
    with Quickservice