Airport currently inaccessable

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by bill88t, Mar 15, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bill88t

bill88t User

Hi buddies! I've been unable to play for about one and a half months. The forum hasn't yet
    been able to solve the problem. When I try to log in a blank page appears, so I want to let you know that I can't get into my airport, just access the forum. Have fun and maybe I'll be able to see you soon.

2. michielvde

michielvde User

Try to refuse all the cookies before logging into the game, and after a few seconds the game should appear. If that doesn't work you probably better can contact support :)

3. bill88t

bill88t User

Thank you for the suggestion. This trick unfortunately didn't work for me. Thx anyway! The support has already been on it.

4. jetplane11

jetplane11 User

Try using a different browser. I am using MX5 (Maxthon version 5). The game works exactly the same as pre 2020 when flashplayer was disabled. No guarantees but worth a try

5. bill88t

bill88t User

Thank you for your help. The support team have created another airport, almost identical to bill88t's, under the username bill88t2 and located in Greece. All my aircrafts and most of my inventory items are there. Unfortunately, all my buddies are gone and it'll take some time to bring it back to what it used to be. I wish I had tried your tip before the switch, but anyway I sort of have my airport back. The support really tried to help me and make amends for my loss.