Feedback Airline Weeks II Event

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Sep 25, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

olandiano likes this.
  2. kleck

kleck User

Is that really the best you can do.
    Come on guys, how about some more steady task instead of recycling the events.

3. johnny65

johnny65 User

This game is still addicting, and that is why so many of us keep playing it day after day,"redoing" the same events, taking more planes that we already have, and here and there spending some real money to expand the Hangars. Just Imagine if on the other side we would have a TEAM working in new things, like new events, new planes, new tasks etc ... etc... This would be THE GAME !!!
    Feedback you want, feedback you get everytime, but who runs this game is Autist (with all the respect to the real ones), lives in a world of his own and doesn't listen to anybody.
    Frustation is my word to give you as feedback.

szarvasferi, dany2376 and Norway like this.
  4. Norway

Norway User

So this means no one is working on a new event ?

embas, szarvasferi and olandiano like this.
  5. olandiano

olandiano User

:D
    You have right....no new event....The Chinese have only old aircrafts...:p
    And they can't insert also the new event, the planes are the same. :rolleyes:
    But keep on flying and make fun with your friends, if they not already all gone with this game.

6. kleck

kleck User

Too those who consider sending planes too me.
    Don't i will not respond until we get some more story task too fly or new events.

seanmartin likes this.
  7. olandiano

olandiano User

So, then you not playing anymore. because its already for 16 months...

8. kleck

kleck User

yep

olandiano likes this.
  9. I have to say, when I open my SkyRama, load the event and i have the old event. Don't know what's wrong... I have new loading screen, but I have old event, with the same rewards in it like A32X, A33X, etc.

jank1961 likes this.
  10. jank1961

jank1961 User

same here.... *** is going on.... nothin'.... somethin' is absolutely wrong.... & rotten.... please correct this asap.... thank you ;-)

olandiano likes this.
  11. ~NightHawk~

Hello guys,

yes, there were some problems with the planes and items but all should be correct now.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

jank1961 and olandiano like this.
  12. Norway

Norway User

Hi Nighthawk Can you honestly tell me is anyone working on a brand new event ?

embas likes this.
  13. ~NightHawk~

I don't know whether there is someone working on a brand new event. But I think the history of the last events tells you everything you have to know :rolleyes: ...

Norway, embas, seanmartin and 2 others like this.
  14. embas

embas User

It's sad to see how this game is falling apart. Looks like the golden days are over. I just visited the game to see if there were any new changes. I just hope Bigpoint brings life to this game again. Btw, isn't there supposed to be more planes in this event? I feel like there is something missing. #Bringskyramabacktolife

15. seanmartin

seanmartin User

well said

Norway and embas like this.
  16. embas

embas User

Does anyone remember the last new event, where all the planes were new? I am pretty sure that was the last time Bigpoint really cared about this game.

-NewBlood-, szarvasferi and Norway like this.
  17. kleck

kleck User

How do you close your account forever, does anybody know?????

18. olandiano

olandiano User

Skyrace Weeks Event
    The Skyrace Weeks Event will begin on Wednesday, 12th April at approx 12:00 CEST and will finish on Monday, 8th May at 12:00 CEST. 2017

Norway, seanmartin and embas like this.
  19. Jayden.B

Jayden.B User

Is the next event Halloween 2018?

20. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

Not really, the winter event had new planes too, doesn't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.