a pity that the support doesn't do a single fagot about the problem

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mash_013, Nov 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mash_013

mash_013 User

whether I send an email to support or ask to clear my cache, the game has been causing the same problem for so long that the server cannot handle it.
    if I send the support an email and say that the server is overloaded, and ask the support to do something about it, I get from the support, a terribly stupid answer, well it is correct.
    I paid many thousands of euros to get further, I might as well have thrown my money in the trash
    thinks it is such a shame that such an organization treats their customers that way.

2. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello mash_013,

I am sure the support did their best to help you. :) But he cannot change anything on the servers.

The game actually ran without any major problems this weekend. Your own PC can also trigger errors and thus spoil the fun of the game. The support then has no influence on this.

A poor internet connection can also cause problems. Even sending planes that you just landed again immediately can cause problems on XP days, the list of your own problems is long.:(

Therefore, it is not right to complain about the support, because they do whatever is possible to help. :)

I allow myself to close again here and wish you a nice evening. :)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant
    ~Thread closed~

olandiano and dany2376 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.