3* tuned event plane`s

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -TheLastOne-, Jan 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olandiano

olandiano User

Goodmorning, i can not see what you need, because in the stats the upper messages are not visible. You need the XP when they are fully tuned?

Like this , you mean?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  2. yes , i only need the 3* tuned numbers

olandiano likes this.
  3. olandiano

olandiano User

Hi,okay,i have from all planes the numbers, but it is a lot work to send you.
    But you can do it your self, here it is how to do. I hope i helped you...

The values for the tuned planes can be easily calculated. For flight time, just take the value before tuning and convert them from hours to minutes first. Then subtract 1/6 of the value and convert the result to hours again. For Aircoins and XP, take the value before tuning, add 1/10 of the value to it and always round up the result.
    Some examples basing on your planes from above:

• Flight time: 6 hours = 360 minutes --> After tuning: 360 minutes - 1/6 * 360 minutes = 360 minutes - 60 minutes = 300 minutes = 5 hours
    • Aircoins: 437 Aircoins --> After tuning: 437 Aircoins + 1/10 * 437 Aircoins = 437 Aircoins + 43.7 Aircoins = 480.7 Aircoins --> Round up: 481 Aircoins
    • XP: 35 XP --> After tuning: 35 XP + 1/10 * 35 XP = 35 XP + 3.5 XP = 38.5 XP --> Round up: 39 XP
    This should work for every planes in Skyrama. For shop planes which can be tuned four times at all, just do the calculation twice.
    Hope this is kind of comprehensible :rolleyes:.

Its not from me this calculation, but a friend has given to me. (thanks)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    ~NightHawk~ and -TheLastOne- like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.