Discussion in 'General Archive' started by zonixxx, May 31, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zonixxx

zonixxx User

I sent 1100 planes to a friend, he served them, added 1100 likes, after I logged into the game, and started taking them - all of them without extra reward and likes. This is not the first time this has happened! What is the problem! Why send planes if they come empty!

2. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello zonixxx,

this is no bug, it's just an issue of information transfer between the servers and your local game.
    If you log in to your account, the game starts updating what happened during your last logout and this login. Especially, it registers new planes sent by buddies on your radar, and it also updates the status (serviced or not) of your own planes which were in the air and now turned ready for landing again.

So the next time you want to land your own planes after logging in, I would recommend just waiting for a period of time.

After a while, land your own plane and see if it has a heart on it. Then you can assume that everyone else has hearts too.
    However, if your buddy also operates planes immediately after logging in, they may come back to you without a heart because the system has not yet registered them.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

zonixxx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.