games keeps reloading

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bluejeanz, Nov 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluejeanz

bluejeanz User

every time Im 5 minutes into the game it all reloads losing all progress
    and Quick Service into the bargain.
    which is annoying,as I only have an hour left.!!!
    I know it may be a bug,but why should I lose out on money I've paid for QS...???
    please sort this out...............thanks :mad::rolleyes::)

Norway and seanmartin like this.
  2. MrMungo

MrMungo User

Ditto.
    It crashed for me 3 times within about 5 minutes.
    Whenever stuff like this happens, I reckon anyone with QS should have it extended by 24 hours.

bluejeanz, Norway and seanmartin like this.
  3. seanmartin

seanmartin User

The same happened to Besse in Norway yesterday and today so he has
    given up, he had qs on both days.

Norway likes this.
  4. boeing787

boeing787 User

Me to crashed 4 times and lost all my hard work this morning for collecting parts for new aircraft ? ie fuselage .

Norway likes this.
  5. MrMungo

MrMungo User

Game crashed for me again, and hasn't let me online now for 30+ minutes

6. Norway

Norway User

and crashed in Norway again.

7. MrMungo

MrMungo User

It hasn't let me on for over an hour now

Norway likes this.
  8. Norway

Norway User

Back on

9. Norway

Norway User

Look's like most player's have given up for today, I think I will do the same. Good night.

10. bluejeanz

bluejeanz User

Thats why I think having 7 hour vouchers on QS would be useful,but you are right we should
    get something back for the lost QS also for when the game crashes...........:)
    but won't hold my breath waiting lol :rolleyes:

Norway likes this.
  11. geminian1

geminian1 User

Just sent my Airtrain out with 50% super fuel as I wanted to send it out again tonight but the game crashed and cancelled out the super fuel. now I must wait until tomorrow. will quit for good if these bugs aren't sorted soon.

bluejeanz and Norway like this.
  12. Norway

Norway User

I have not used QS today, build 1 L plane and have sent 6 L planes With turbo fuel a few times and only 1 crash.

13. bluejeanz

bluejeanz User

well Im truly mystified about the Lplanes as it doent show up although Ive made a couple of planes
    but was told it was something to do with parts coming from cargo planes
    that cause the game to crash,so it seems pointless even trying...:( but I like the recycling idea:rolleyes:o_O:)
    how long are these L planes in flight times...? just hope things improve as the huge hangar is taking up room for nothing...:eek::(:confused:

14. bluejeanz

bluejeanz User

I agree....its a shame really...about time we got money back for a change...:rolleyes: some hopes lol

15. WikingAir

WikingAir User

16. Norway

Norway User

Been on since 16.00 Reload reloan reload for 4 hours, my buddys are asking why I don't Return the planes, please tr5y and fix this.

17. WikingAir

WikingAir User

I haven't seen you online at any time since 16.00 !!:(

And you have to reload all the time - Because they haven't done the Big Fix Update - that works :mad:

I have seen the German Forum full of players telling the same as we do:mad:.. We are not alone on this .. now for 3 weeks and is not going to be able to fix it over the weekend ...:eek:

Edit: SO TRUE - NOW AFTER 6 HOURS OF LOADING AND RELOADING - LOST 5 GLASSES - CREDIT FOR 6 HOURS JUST 1 GLASS ( if I don't lose that in a moment ) - SO NOTHING HAS CHANGED :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.