Construction Hall Problem

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by keebae, Nov 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keebae

keebae User

I finally gathered enough glass (I had 8) to make the first large plane, corn cod 1. I had just clicked on the craft button when the game dumped me out with a technical error. I got right back in and checked to see if my plane was started and I couldn't believe what I saw. It wasn't crafting my plane and it showed I only have 6 glass now. Please give me back the two glass so I can start my plane.

Update - I got another glass so I tried the craft button again. Same thing happened, so now I'm missing three glass and can't craft a large plane.

keebae userid 11850120

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  2. MrMungo

MrMungo User

Unfortunately, there's an issue with some planes giving you items by accident, so when you refresh, you are back to your 'true' items.
    This has been mentioned on the Dutch and German forums for a few days now, but still nothing on here, officially.

3. keebae

keebae User

Thank you for the information. I just found some posts in the forum talking about the problems. I know the last 4 glass definitely came from cargo planes. Guess I'll wait a while before I try crafting again.

BAW815_1 likes this.
  4. IvorBigun

IvorBigun User

Same thing happened to me - lost the nose cone when I had 8 glass - crafted and then checked again - no nose cone and glass back to 6. Feel a bit swindled really - IvorBigUn

5. Norway

Norway User

I have no problem's With glass, I have built 5 L planes today. ;-))

6. WikingAir

WikingAir User

CRAFT THE WHOLE PLANE IN 1 GO - THEN START BUILDING IT (24 hours)

you can do that, when it shows you that them all - I even did it before I refreshed .. just have them all

Here you can see how many you need in total for each plane:

https://board-en.skyrama.com//threads/xxl-update-info.9435/page-3

It is what Norway said long ago - and that is why I posted it over 2 weeks ago here on English Forum

And remember to refresh if the cargo brings nothing for building L-planes like ralf_s76 showed on the same page

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    Norway likes this.
  7. Norway

Norway User

The game Works better without quick service, and QS would be better at 8 hours and not 24 as most of us have to work and sleep.
    Besse

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    bluejeanz likes this.
  8. bluejeanz

bluejeanz User

couldn't agree more.....be a good idea if QS was issued vouchers in 4 slots of 6....then we wouldn't lose a hefty chunk while sleeping
    and WE all need to sleep sometime zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz o_O;):p:eek: unless we do it while sleep walking lol:):rolleyes:

Norway likes this.
  9. Mod-Mama

Mod-Mama User

Also You can be sure that this suggestion about QS been told to team many times already :)

Norway likes this.
  10. brubo

brubo User

to get you all back on track (construction hall problems)......
    has the problem with the hiring of the 2nd and 3rd construction hall been fixed? Can the 2nd and 3rd planes under construction still disappear half way through a build?

11. IvorBigun

IvorBigun User

I finally got enough glass to build the cockpit of a Hurri-Ken and built it. Came back the next day Cockpit icon is greyed out so all that time waiting for glass has been wasted and I am back to virtually zero. This must be a bug I have lost 14 glass to date and nothing built. Really fed up with this.

12. Air-Base

Air-Base Guest

Hello IvorBigum,
    we would help you in support.

Best regards
    Air-Base

13. I was on the third component of the huri ken and it now appears to have reset back to the first one. Guess I'll have to try to save up to do it all at once as suggested. It's a shame they can't do a better job sorting out issues before players lose a lot of time and resources because things don't work the way they should. I don't why I was expecting there to be no issues as there almost always are when they introduce something new. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.